We don’t do gift guides here on Design Milk because, well, everyone does them. We like to be different. So we decided to go in another direction this year. Since our staff is getting larger, we thought it would be fun to ask each person what was on their wishlist this holiday season. So, every day for next 2 weeks we’ll feature a staff wishlist.
Here’s what I’m looking forward to:
1. Diamond Necklace by Sprout Jewelry
This is another item that’s been on my wishlist, but this one has been there for about 3 years. I think it’s time to take the plunge!
3. Sienna Mary Janes from Keen
I love Keen shoes because they are super comfortable, eco-friendly, and I also love Mary Janes so these are the perfect combination!
4. Renewal of my Lucky Magazine subscription
With magazines dropping like flies, I’m hanging on to as many glossies as I can. This is my must-have. Mr. Design Milk gets a 2-year sub for me every other year!
5. Organic Cotton Pin-Tuck Duvet Cover + Shams from West Elm
I have wanted this duvet for quite some time now. I’m still drooling over it, so I know that it’s real love.
6. WTF Snowglobe from Urban Outfitters
I need some comic relief at my desk and this is the perfect thing. I also think one should be purchased for the 2009 time capsule. I wonder if in 200 years they will understand WTF?
7. Blanche! OK, that’s probably not going to happen this year, but every year I can’t help but wish for alpaca [Photo: pluckytree on Flickr].
Mom, are you reading this? ;)