Here we are in 2008. Exciting! I’ve been thinking about the blog a lot on my little vacation. The blogosphere is saturated with blogs about everything and I’m always afraid my little blog will get lost (Technorati says there are 175,000 new blogs every day!) I was recently asked what’s the point of my blog if I am not really selling anything or being paid to post. My response was that I enjoy it and it makes me happy. That being said, I am going to continue doing what I’m doing. If you have any amazing ideas on how DM can be better, you know how to contact me.
I have been asked about my design-related New Year’s Resolutions, so here they are:
1) Post more stuff on DM
2) Buy an expensive piece of furniture or home decor and take pride in it
3) Work extra hard on Vitamin D(esign)
4) Meet more people in San Diego and online
5) Continue making art as often as possible
6) Not freak out when I turn 30 this year!!! OK, I will probably freak out, but I think that’s normal, right? (this one isn’t design-related, but its very important!)
What are your design resolutions?