The Milk Stand is a unique pop-up shop curated by Design Milk that provides independent designers + makers a platform to share, showcase and sell their latest collections to the design industry at trade shows and design fairs around the world. In the past, the Milk Stand has exhibited at ICFF in New York, WestEdge Design Fair in California, IDS Toronto in Canada, and London Design Fair in the UK.
We’re always on the lookout for emerging designers and under-the-radar brands creating everything and anything – from homewares and ceramics to jewelry and pet accessories – to share with our audience. Are you an up-and-coming designer? Do you make cool things and think you’d make a great addition to our next Milk Stand? We want to hear from you! There are many benefits you receive as an exhibitor, including but not limited to:
- The opportunity to sell directly to thousands of trade show attendees.
- Creating new connections with fellow exhibitors and meeting with members of the design industry.
- Keeping all your profits from the show.
- Gaining exposure through Design Milk’s marketing channels reaching a global audience of over 3 million, as well as through the event’s marketing channels.
- Having lots of fun doing all the above!
👉 Apply here: https://forms.gle/VALj1CGjKgfVt75J8
Be sure to check back here for future event updates!