Morgans Hotel Group has partnered with The School of Life for their first collaboration, the Minibar for the Mind. The Minibar is a custom-made box created exclusively for Morgans by The School of Life that offers guests a “midnight feast” of intellect, inspiration and ideas. It is intended to create a more meaningful, enjoyable, and holistic guest experience.
Here’s what’s included in each Minibar:
– Conversation Starters: A box set of 250 cards featuring questions, quotations and provocations.
– Collected Thoughts (Vol.1): A volume of the best columns written by The School of Life’s faculty and friends, such as Alain de Botton and Ken Worpole.
– Reading Prescriptions: Two tailor-made reading prescriptions from The School of Life’s Bibliotherapists designed to evoke moods of relaxation or seduction.
– Dreams & Fears Notebook: An open book and a blank page to write down your dreams and fears.
– Writer’s Block Pencil Set: A set of three pencils with quotes from authors Mark Twain, George Orwell, and Laurence Sterne.
The Minibar for the Mind is available for $56 at Sanderson, St Martins Lane, Delano, Mondrian Soho and Mondrian Los Angeles. Also available for sale at Morgans Semi-Automatic machines, the hotel’s luxe take on a vending machine/hotel gift shop concept at Hudson, Mondrian South Beach and St Martins Lane. You can also virtually order.