The following post is brought to you by Fab. Our partners are hand-picked by the Design Milk team because they represent the best in design.
Since you read this blog and you’re a lover of all things modern design, I’m sure you’re already aware of Fab, the design shop filled with tons of curated quirky, modern design products. It’s like Design Milk for shopping! I visit Fab multiple times a week to see what’s new – I hate to miss a good deal.
I’ve noticed that lately, I’ve been drawn to circles… roundy, curvy stuff. Typically, I’m drawn to just about anything square. But today, circle takes the square. Here are some of my favorite Fab finds that have no beginning and no end:
1. HOOCK Rubber Wall Clock White by PRAXIS
2. Float Sofa 261 Gray by Karim Rashid
3. Stratosphere Hoops by We Dream in Colour
4. Cowgirl Urban Bolo Necklace by Stone + Smith
5. Panier Dark Green by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
6. Cork Family Stool Model B by Jasper Morrison
7. Dot Pink Wall Vase by Chive
8. Flatware Prep Board Round by Core Kitchen
What are some of your favorite round products over on Fab?