The following post was sponsored by Girlscantell. Our sponsors are hand-picked by the Design Milk team because they represent the best in design.
Girlscantell is offering Design Milk readers a chance to win a super huge, fun package of her great items. The prize pack is pictured above and includes:
- Set of 4 Double Double Burger Diagram Placemats (retail $28)
- Set of 4 Bicycle Diagram Cloth Napkins (retail $22)
- Set of 2 Canning Diagram Tea Towels (retail $20)
- Set of 2 Striped Brain Hand Towels (retail $20)
- Set of 4 Industrial Felt Coasters (retail $16)
- Banjo Diagram Oven Mitt (retail $14)
- Anatomical Brain Diagram bottle opener (retail $6)
- Kitchen Utensil Diagram Tote bag (retail $20)
Wow! A total retail value of $144! And, remember that the holidays are coming up — couldn’t you use a few gifts to give (or just keep it all for your greedy little self!)?
Girlscantell is the Philadelphia-based screenprinting company of Sara Selepouchin, based on the quirky and adorable diagram illustrations of everyday items. You can also check out their stuff on Etsy.
Rules: To enter, comment on this post. One comment per person. Contest runs from October 12, 2009 to October 16, 2009. We will choose a winner at random.
Sorry, this giveaway has expired.