pingg.com is a stylish new invitation creation and event management site that lets you design, send and manage free online and print invitations and announcements at the same time. I am a big fan of pingg because they offer a line of Designer Series invites, and invited a number of indie artists to participate.
pingg is offering 10 lucky Design Milk readers a full pingg experience, entirely for free! Winners will receive a unique promotional code that can be redeemed for up to 20 free printed cards (a nearly $40 value). Simply design your invitation or announcement however you’d like, enter a mailing address and pingg will print, stamp and mail for you, all at no cost to you. The best part, you can send identical free online invitations and announcements to others at the same time!
Here are some more details about pingg:
- pingg is the only online invitation company with a print feature, and will stamp and mail printed versions of your invitation to those guests you select (like grandma, who doesn’t check email!). The online versions of these invites are free to send to anyone else via email, sms/text, Web, Twitter, Facebook, etc.!
- Every printed invitation or announcement has a unique URL so that guests can respond online even if they received a printed card, making guest list management easy for the hosts
- You can use your own artwork or photographs for the invitation artwork (see orange party invite pictured above below). You can also turn off the RSVP function, if you’re not planning a party and just want a fancy way to save the date.
- You can add a gift registry, collect money, sell tickets or, through a clever partnership with ChangingthePresent.org, set up a charitable donation from the group.
- Personalized event pages with photos, youTube videos, Google maps, guest list details, an extended message, even a news feed to give guests the up-to-the-minute status on all event details.
The first 10 people who email me with the subject line “PINGG ME!” will get a code. All codes expire on July 31, 2009.