1. Collar and Leash: We love Lasso’s colorful and durable rope leashes! Each one is made by hand and is available in more styles and colors than you can shake a stick at! Plus, they’ve got a 1-year warranty and free worldwide shipping!
2. Shampoo: Dogtails‘ natural dog shampoo is free of harsh chemicals and suitable for all coat and fur types!
3. Blanket: Every pup needs and deserves a cozy blanket to call their own! We love Camp Cloon‘s ultra-soft cashmere and wool blend blankets. Available in a range of fashionable colors.
4. Bowls: Durable bowls made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass? Yes, please! These bowls from PawNosh are not only stylish, but also come with a lifetime warranty.
5. Interactive Toy: Keep your dog’s mind stimulated with this modular, interactive, treat-dispensing toy from Up Dog Toys! The Odin toy can be linked together to create new challenges for your pup.
6. ID Tag: blanket ID tags provide 24 hour protection for your dog! Create an online profile that can be sent automatically to your local SPCA, animal hospitals, shelters, rescues and other local blanket ID members in the event your dog goes missing. If your pet is reported found via a smartphone, you can receive a GPS map of that location plus driving directions.
7. Bed: Give your dog a cozy — and stylish — place to rest their heads with a unique, handmade bed from Filly Dog.
8. Subscription Box: A curated collection of treats, toys, and chews that arrives at your doorstep every month, BarkBox is one of our favorite subscription services for dogs!
9. Toss Toy: The Chuckit tennis ball launcher is the quintessential dog toy and for good reason. This classic ball toss toy is a must-have for any pup! Choose from a variety of fun balls and accessories.
10. Waste Bags and Holder: Poo happens. A lot. Make sure you’re prepared with some baggies and a holder that attaches to a leash or belt loop! MetroPaws degradable bags feature colorful designs and their holders are available in a range of modern colors.