10. Nothing Fancy: A Minimalist Wallet Solution by Chieh Ting Huang
Ditch the bundled wad of cash held together by a rubber band and trade it for something a little more upscale, but at the same time, it’s nothing fancy. Combining a simple piece of leather and a strong rubber band gives you a sleek solution to hold your coins, passport, or iPhone.
9. Minimalist Iota Playing Cards by Joe Doucet
A minimalist deck of regulation playing cards that strips away all the fancy design while still remaining a playable deck.
8. A Notebook Made for your Whole Brain
Is your brain equal parts rational and creative? If so, this notebook was made for you. The double-sided notebook lets you make to-do lists on one side and draw all of your ideas on the other.
7. Super Lightweight Shoes Made from Tyvek
Who would believe that a comfortable pair of shoes could be made from something like super lightweight Tyvek paper?!
6. Dita’s Gown: A 3D Printed Dress
The times, they are a-changing. With 3D printing taking the world by storm, it should be no surprise that you can now print clothing – even a super fancy dress for Dita Von Teese.
5. The Best 3D Printed Jewelry
From unbelievable dresses to jaw-dropping jewelry, 3D printing is where it’s at. Take a look at some of the best 3D printed jewelry we could find.
4. One Hundred Questions: A Toolkit for Conversations
Ever been to a party where that awkward silence starts to creep in when you’re trying to talk to new people? Here’s a toolkit that helps break the ice and keep the conversations flowing all night long.
3. Lasso: Flat-Packed Slippers
Need a pair of slippers to tolerate the color floors during the winter months? All you need is a spare piece of felt and a sneaker lace to make yourself a cozy pair.
2. (Tie) 12 Shoes for 12 Lovers by Sebastian Errazuriz: Part 1
A series of shoe sculptures that reflect on the memory of 12 past relationships. Each shoe design was inspired by a former lover and each one has a story to tell.
2. (Tie) 12 Shoes for 12 Lovers by Sebastian Errazuriz: Part 2
And the most popular Style + Fashion post of 2013 is…
1. Custom Signature Necklaces by Brevity
Everyone’s signature is completely unique so imagine a necklace that is just a unique as you are. Brevity creates necklaces of your custom, one-of-a-kind John Hancock that you can wear around your neck showing a little bit of your identity to the world.