The following post is brought to you by Concept Surfaces. Our partners are hand-picked by the Design Milk team because they represent the best in design.
Summer just about screams for juicy colors, and Concept Surfaces’ latest 7.7 release is serving up a hot selection of ten hues in their SPECTRUM series. The line of technical porcelain tile is a true through-body material that works great for heavy commercial floor traffic applications. Available in a selection of sizes, this bold and fresh flooring is guaranteed to make any project pop with vibrance.
Another of the 7.7 releases we’re especially excited about is the ERA series, which offers the exquisite look of Terrazzo in a durable porcelain tile. Concept Surfaces’ version has the perfect glaze on the “aggregate”, emphasizing the details and adding an elegant touch to any interior space. The ERA series is available in multiple formats and finishes to fit your project’s personality.
The 7.7 release also includes seven other collections, as well as three reintroductions to existing ones. The remaining new series, alongside SPECTRUM and ERA, include:
- CREOLE is inspired by the homonymous marble with its hypnotic veining and color variations
- NIMBUS reveals its true potential in minimal tone-on-tone projects or can become a blank canvas for the rest of your project design
- TONGUE N’ CHEEK is a tactile surface between art and matter
- SADDLE takes the typically irregular surface of leather and turns into a fine texture
- STITCH is inspired by luxurious textiles and is reminiscent of a woven fabric with the illusion of a weave
- VOYAGE is criss-crossed by sinuous and longitudinal lines which gently transition into starker contrasts
- WOODRIDGE captures the warmth and beauty of wood in an on-demand organic style
The three collections Concept Surfaces’ has reintroduced are:
- ICON offers a chic cement look in an up to date graphic and contemporary color palette
- TRIESTE uses a timeless color palette while staying on trend with triangular shapes and mixed finishes
- MARFA brings the look of an aged cement tile with the benefits of porcelain
The 7.7 release is full of variety and style for interior designers and consumers alike. The SPECTRUM series offers so much bold personality, we can see it working out great in a stylish coffee shop or in a modern home’s sunroom. While the ERA series is simply stunning and would be beautiful in a clean-lined spa or make a great foundation in the design of a chef’s kitchen. Whatever look you’re hoping to achieve, there’s sure to be multiple options in this robust collection!
Visit ConceptSurfaces.com for more tile designs and information.