1. Twiggy by Marc Sadler for Foscarini
From the first time I laid eyes on Sadler’s Twiggy lamp, I’ve been mesmerized by its relaxed design. It’s just hangin’ out.
2. The Mason Shaker by W&P Design
I’m a big fan of making cocktails and mason jars, so why not bring them together for one joyous activity?
3. 1″ Brushed Straight Set by The Tie Bar
When it’s time to clean up, I head over to The Tie Bar for ties and tie bars that come in at just 15 bucks a piece!
4. Tripod Clock by George Nelson for Vitra
This brass desk clock has a timeless feel that works just as good today as it did when it was designed in 1947.
5. Eames Lounge Chair by Charles & Ray Eames for Herman Miller
Fifty-seven years after its release, the Eames chair is still an iconic symbol of good design, plus who needs a Rolex when you can have one of these.
6. Shake: A New Perspective On Cocktails by Eric Prum & Josh Williams
The makers of The Mason Shaker have compiled a fresh collection of cocktails into a new book that makes entertaining (and drinking!) a breeze.
7. Industrial Locker Chest by Wisteria
I’m a fan of industrial-inspired pieces, so this chest is the perfect mix of form and function for my taste.