Whether you want to delight your guests, or drown out your uncle’s political rants… here’s the perfect cocktail to do both at your Thanksgiving gathering this year!
Fresh Cranberry Margarita
tequila | orange juice | lime juice | cranberry orange jam
Single Drink: 4oz.
– 1.5oz. tequila
– 1oz. fresh orange juice
– 0.5oz. fresh lime juice
– 1oz. cranberry orange jam *
– sugar + spice rim **
– star anise garnish
Combine tequila, orange juice, lime juice, and jam into a shaker of ice. Shake drink. Pour into sugar + spice rimmed glass over fresh ice. Garnish with star anise.
– 1-1/2 cup fresh cranberries
– 1/2 cup light agave nectar or sugar
– 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
– 2 teaspoons orange zest (from 1 to 2 oranges)
Combine all ingredients into a small pot. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes. Let cool 4 hours before using in cocktail.
** Sugar and spice rim
– 1 tablespoon kosher salt
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves or allspice
Mix contents and put on a shallow plate wide enough for glass. Wet glass rim with fresh lime or orange juice. Then dip the glass rim into mix.