In 2016, we brought you a mix of Style + Fashion posts, covering everything from really cool sneakers to LEGO bags to building your own Fender guitar. From the rankings of the most popular posts in this category, it seems you all liked the variety as well. See which posts were the most popular this year.
10. adidas Originals NMD City Sock Looks Comfy
The adidas Originals NMD City Sock is a pared down and fashionable homage to three of the brands most iconic 1980’s running shoe silhouettes.
9. Gold-Plated LEGO Bags and Jewelry
Agabag expanded their line of LEGO handbags by creating bags with gold-plated details and a new line of gold-plated LEGO jewelry.
8. Sculpted, Mixed Material Bags Inspired By Dreams
A collection of casual, yet elevated, mixed material bags inspired by dreams that complement your casual wardrobe staples.
7. Prepare to be Perpetually Disappointed with This Disappointments Diary
If your humor is dry with a touch of morbidity, then this large journal that includes a series of “disappointing twists” is made for you.
6. The Print-Focused Textiles of Cassie Byrnes
Textile designer Cassie Byrnes creates colorful, abstract patterns that she applies to collections of housewares, screen printed artwork, and clothing.
5. Fender’s Mod Shop Custom Guitar Studio Lets You Build Your Own Modern Classic
We tried the Fender Mod Shop digital design studio, where you can build a custom guitar or bass. We also took a tour of the Fender factory in Corona, CA.
4. Marimekko for Target Coming April 17th
Marimekko for Target dropped April 17th featuring over 200 pieces of home decor, furniture, along with apparel and accessories.
3. THEY: Minimalist Japanese-Inspired Sneakers With A Bauhaus Twist
THEY New York is a brand that’s taking a fresh approach to footwear striving to capture a timeless aesthetic, simplicity, and functionality in unisex shoes.
2. VINTA’s Travel & Camera Bag for Everyday Adventures
VINTA has designed a backpack with a vintage, military-style look to carry your camera gear around for your everyday adventures or travel.
And the most popular Style + Fashion post of 2016 is…
1. Wooden Rings with Breathtaking, Miniature Worlds
Vancouver-based Secret Wood makes dreamy, handcrafted wooden rings that capture miniature worlds within transparent resin.