10. Dune House by Marc Koehler Architects
Inspired by the local landscape of the northern Dutch islands, this modern home has a unique roofline that lets in lots of light.
9. Shrimp House by UID Architects
Shrimp is a minimalist house located in Hiroshima, Japan, designed by UID Architects, that’s made up of three, connected volumes.
8. Closse Residence by Naturehumaine
Closse Residence is a minimalist house located in Montreal, Canada, designed by Naturehumaine.
7. Nahahum Cabin by Balance Associates Architects
A 1,500 square foot residence that’s situated on a hillside in Washington state with concrete retaining walls that serve as a guide for the cabin’s form.
6. Grand St Loft by Amee Allsop
Grand St Loft is a minimalist, all-white interior located in New York City designed by Amee Allsop that makes great use of small space storage solutions.
5. Mount Pleasant House by Roundabout Studio
A minimalist home in Canada for a musician balances privacy and openness.
4. Bolton Residence by Naturehumaine
A minimalist house located in Bolton East, Quebec, designed by Naturehumaine, on a beautiful plot of wooded land, an extension of the environment itself.
3. Instrmnt 01 Watch by Instrmnt
Instrmnt 01 is a minimalist steel watch collection by Instrmnt that takes inspiration from industrial design of the mid-20th Century.
2. House T. by Luigi Rosselli Architects
An original Victorian-styled residence was well-proportioned, but required a facelift to include contemporary aesthetics while adding an addition.
1. Bond Street Loft by Elizabeth Roberts Design
A 1,500 square foot space in New York City’s NoHo neighborhood was gut renovated into a modern, two bedroom apartment for a family of three.