10. Germanmade Minimalist iPhone 5 Dock
A simple and minimal dock to hold and charge your iPhone 5 that will look good just about anywhere.
9. Fresh From The Dairy: iPhone 5S and 5C Cases
Soon after Apple’s iPhone 5S and 5C announcements, Society6 released cases designed by independent artists that were available just in time for your new iPhone.
8. Try IKEA Furniture in Your Home With Augmented Reality App
With their 2014 catalog, IKEA launched an augmented reality app so that you could test drive furniture from the new catalog in your own home before buying it and dragging it home.
7. Scout: The Next Generation Security System
Scout removed the middle man and made security a whole lot more affordable and efficient by letting you monitor your home remotely and easily allowing you to take the system with you when you moved.
6. MacBook Wood Keyboard from RAWBKNY
Proving that technology doesn’t have to be all silver and shiny, RAWBKNY created a wooden keyboard for your laptop, giving it more of a natural aesthetic.
5. Make Modern Day Mixtapes with Milktape
Just because cassette tapes have died, doesn’t mean that the beloved mixtape had to go with it. These “mixtapes” are made from cassette tape-shaped USBs that let you wax nostalgic as you listen to your favorite tunes.
4. Custom-Printed Books You Design From an iPad App
Once you’ve captured all your sketches, diagrams, illustrations, and ideas in the Paper iPad app, you can now turn them into really cool, custom-printed books.
3. 10 Essential Designer Tools for Staying Organized
We asked all of you what your favorite and most useful tools were to keep you organized so that you can spend less time searching and billing, and more time creating and thinking.
2. 3D Pen Lets You Doodle Off the Page and Into the Air
This one blew our minds also. It literally lets you write and draw in the air. What?!
1. Pencil: A Tool That Lets You Think With Your Hands
Remember that app above that lets you create sketches and diagrams on your iPad and then use another app to turn them into a custom-printed book? Well, you can make things easier when you’re still in sketching mode by using this tool instead of your fingertip.